Entrepreneur, self-taught and online marketing aficionado, I’m driven as much by my ideas as by my passion. My experience for more than a decade is reflecting the person I am : attracted by the “digital thing” and having an unquenchable thirst to explore, often as a pioneer, the new horizons it opens to professionals.
2005 – Blogger & Media Publisher
I’m the happy founder/contributor of high-tech blogs and online forums, created with WordPress and BBPress. I develop many partnerships and digital marketing operations with some brands (sponsored posts, sponsored contests, display advertising).
2009 – Social Media Manager in digital agency
I become the first Social Media Manager of Actinium, a digital agency near Colmar, France. During this 18 months-experience, I’m mostly responsible of content creation, social media listening and social media management for the clients accounts of the agency. At this time, social media are a new field of experimentation for brands, and I am as keen to evangelize the social media marketing as to professionalize its practice from a ROIist perspective.
2010 – Digital marketing consultant and teacher
With a deep understanding of what should be social media consulting for companies and brands, I create my own activity, and work for clients in France and abroad. My expertise in content marketing, community management and data analysis are strong assets for brands which want to develop an effective and sustainable social media strategy.
I have the pleasure to work with great agencies, under white label, and for a number of organizations and companies, including the City of Selestat, the CCI Alsace Eurométropole, Sentimo, Ratio du Chef, IMCI, Akammak, Studio Meta, the Dix restaurant, Bistrot des Copains, Wine Pocket, Ecam Strasbourg-Europe.
I also teach digital marketing in business schools and universities, including :
- Caweb Master’s Degree, at the University of Strasbourg
- CEN and MPMN Master’s degrees at the University of Upper-Alsace
- Master’s degree of Digital Marketing, at EM Strasbourg School
- Marketing Bachelor’s degree, at ISEG Strasbourg
- DUT in Information and Communication, at IUT Robert Schuman
- DUT (Technological University Degree) in Multimedia, at IUT of Haguenau
I have a total of 400 hours of work in higher education, in addition to the trainings I give as a consultant, and my works published on Slideshare reach 100,000 views.
2018 – Entrepreneur in outsource marketing
In my early thirties,
- with a strong experience in marketing and work in various ways (in-house, remote, etc.),
- convinced that business transformation and marketing projects management converge to a growing outsourcing,
- but fully aware that current outsourcing solutions are imperfect,
I move to Kyiv to create a startup that revolutionises the offshore outsourcing experience for marketing and IT services. I live there with Katya, my wife, Romeo our cat, and meet wonderful people every day.
The story of this journey continues… Check my blog for more info!